Are you ready to unleash the power of Symfony? Great, because today we’re going to install it together! Here are the key steps:
- First, make sure you have Composer installed. If not, don’t worry – just run this command:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
- Once Composer is installed, run this command to create your new Symfony project:
composer create-project symfony/skeleton my_project_name
- Next, navigate to your project directory using the
cdcommand. For example:
- Now, let’s start up the Symfony web server using this command:
- Finally, open up your web browser and head to
http://localhost:8000. Boom! You should see the default Symfony page. Congrats, you’re now up and running with Symfony!
That’s it – just a few key commands and you’re on your way to building amazing applications with Symfony. Happy coding!